2012 Annual Meeting Education Program DVD
This collection of four DVDs replicates all Education Program Sessions, including “The Trade Secrets of a Successful Academic” and “Junior-Faculty Development: How to be Successful in Your First ‘Real’ Job.” Each DVD includes audio recordings and color reproductions of PowerPoint slides from presentations.
SATURDAY DISC ONE
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Newly Discovered Genes, Screens (for Minimal Residual Disease), and Therapeutic Means
- Advances in the Pathogenesis and Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Can New Prognostic Factors Guide New Therapeutic Approaches?
- Dynamic Discoveries and Directions in Pediatric Leukemias
- Hemoglobinopathies: New Frontiers and Insights
- Keeping Pace with Advances in Myeloma
- New Insights into the Genetic Pathogenesis of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia and New Treatment Strategies
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma I: Changing Therapeutic Strategies in Aggressive Lymphomas
- Perioperative Hematology: To Bleed or Not To Bleed
- The Spectrum of Plasma Cell Dyscrasias
- The Trade Secrets of a Successful Academic
- Thrombosis in Challenging Populations
SATURDAY DISC TWO
- 3 P’s in a Pod
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: The Pristine Paradigm for Successful Targeted Therapy
- Everyday Bleeding Disorders
- Hematologic Diseases in Pregnancy
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation I: Exploiting Alternative Donors
- Immune Dysregulation
- Junior Faculty Development Education Program: How to Be Successful in Your First “Real” Job
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma II: Understanding the Indolent Lymphomas
- Pearls and Pitfalls in the Hematology Lab: Clotting and Bleeding
- The Spectrum of JAK2-Positive Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Complications and Therapeutic Advances
- The Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Hemolytic
SUNDAY DISC THREE
- Evidence-Based Approaches to Cytopenias
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation II: Toward Safer Allogeneic Transplantation
- Insights into Biology and Refinement of Treatment Strategies in Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Landscape Changes and Challenges in Hemophilia
- Not So “Benign” Hematologic Issues in Children
- Pearls and Pitfalls in the Hematology Lab: Updates on Cellular Diagnostics
- Pediatric Issues in Platelet Transfusions
- Untangling Uncommon Lymphoproliferative Disorders
MONDAY DISC FOUR
- The New Era in Antithrombotic Therapy
Please note: The “International Hematology: Limitations and Accomplishments in Sickle Cell Disease” session will not be on the disc due to production timing. Those who purchased the DVD will be provided with complimentary access to this session via the online webcast; access instructions will be sent after the meeting.
|ASH Associate Member1
|Non-Member in Training2
|Allied Health Professionals2
1ASH members are limited to only one copy at the deeply discounted member rate.
2Allied Health Professionals and Non-Members in Training (residents and fellows): For details on how to purchase the product at this rate, contact the ASH Customer Relations Department 866-828-1231 (U.S. Only), 202-776-0544, or email@example.com.
Orders normally ship on the Friday after the order is placed. Please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method.
To place your order by mail, please complete and print an order form.
Contact ASH Customer Service at 866-828-1231 (US inquiries only), 202-776-0544, or email customerservice@hematologyorg.
back to top